Colors of Happiness

Here I am...browsing some stuffs over the internet...well, what can I do...I have (alhamdulillah ya Allah) finished and submitted my final dissertation..I am now jobless, people! Jobless! Hehehe....So most probably my current activity will be conducting analyses on things I term as..mmm...cute stuffs... heheheh..I won't call it shopping, coz hey, I'm not buying them hehehhe..I'm just enjoying the views of how cute some stuffs can be...haaa...they brighten up my day hehehehhe....

Firstly, I found these cool bracelets in Net-A-Porter.com....

(Tom Binns-Studded Silver Cuff, Erickson Beamon-Patent Leather Cuff,
Miu Miu
-Pink Leather Bracelet)

As to satisfy my rockstar-wannabe obsession, I would definitely go for the silver cuff muahahaha...

Moving on...sunglasses...haaa...I love these specs from Urban Outfitter...:)


I refer jackets as the-BAM....it's like..you slip on a shirt and jeans..add a jacket..bam, styloooo...heheheh....I want these color printed jackets...not because they're kinda in nowadays....but coz they look like art on fabric.... yum yum....starting from the pop art to vintage to retro...they really look artistic you know...want theeeessee...!

(Urban Outfitter and Adidas)

Colorful jacket...pairs with colorful shoes hehhehehe....neah, should just stress on one of em...too much colors ain't good, aight? anyway, I like these 2 shoes from Nike and Vans...for the girly look, I like the purple top and pink ruffled skirt from Urban Outfitter (again)...cutie....


Finally, ending the colorful day would be to sleep on your colorful bed hehehhe....found them again in Urban Outfitter.com...haaaa...it's so unique....the print's like those old wooden dolls which I don't know what they're called hehhehe...hhmmm.....time to sleep now...adios...zzz....