Updates Downdates

1. Diana Rikasari for Bloop Endorse got reviewed on Fashionese Daily and Tongue in Chic...super yayness!! :)



2. Bena did a hilarious fashion post...LOL.

3. I'll be 25 in another 2 days and it's freaking me out...it's not about getting older and growing up, it's about looking back to the years I have lived and thinking whether I have done enough for the people around me. It puts me to shame looking at people who have done just so much for the society, and I wonder if I have done the same to any extent. The least I can do is to bring smiles on faces I see, and I hope I can do more in my years ahead.

4. And yes, it'll be 2010 soon, so it's that time again when I'll be reading my 2009 resolution list and pointing out what I've accomplished so far and what not. It's been a GREAT year, remembering that I : got my very first nephew, experienced working in 4 great companies, made great friends with my (former) bosses and colleagues, got featured in a well-known newspaper, various magazines & websites, became a fashion stylist for a magazine, movie & TV show, became a speaker for a seminar, participated in an international art exhibition, got invited to fashion events, opened The Shop though not functioning properly, did an unexpected collaboration with Wondershoe & Bloop Endorse, became a "model" for the first time ever hahah, won 3 Blog Awards and am on the Top 3 Indonesian Blogs list, all that with breakdowns and tears, tensions and stress, but I survived...:)

5. Having gone through all that, my most sincere gratitude goes to my parents, brother and sister in law, and best friends - old and new. You all have always been there for me and I could never ask for more. Last but not least, Mr. S. Yes, you. The one far away making me go through this long-distance relationship but surprisingly never made feel not loved. I love you, and you keep me looking forward to tomorrow because I want to spend all my tomorrows with you.

And there goes my speech before I turn a quarter of a century...

Thank you, readers...I wish you all the best in life in return...:)

xoxo,
Diana